The carburetor on a 1986 Yamaha Moto 4 has an important job to do. Its job is to mix the air and fuel together in the right proportions so that the engine can run smoothly. The carburetor has a few different parts that work together to create the perfect mixture. The float bowl holds the fuel and is where the air and fuel mix together. The jets control the amount of fuel that flows into the float bowl. The throttle valve regulates the amount of air that flows into the engine.
The carburetor on a 1986 Yamaha Moto 4 is a simple yet crucial device. It is important to keep it clean and in good working order so that your engine will run smoothly.
Comparison Chart For Carburetor For 1986 Yamaha Moto 4
Carburetor For 1986 Yamaha Moto 4 Recommendations
Tektall Carburetor For Yamaha Moto-4 225 YFM225 ATV 1986-1988 Breeze 125 YFA1 YFA125 1989-2004 Part No. 5VJ-14101-00-00 59V-14101-00-00
A brand new Tektall aftermarket carburetor is the perfect replacement for your Yamaha Moto-4 225 YFM225 ATV 1986-1988 or Breeze 125 YFA1 YFA125 1989-2004. This premium quality, ethanol resistant, made of alloy, well CNC machined, accurate and float carburetor comes with a standard jets kit installed and is fully tested prior to shipment to ensure durability and reliability. The great throttle valve and good finishing make this carburetor great for racing on your ATV.
Common Questions on Tektall Carburetor For Yamaha Moto-4 225 YFM225 ATV 1986-1988 Breeze 125 YFA1 YFA125 1989-2004 Part No. 5VJ-14101-00-00 59V-14101-00-00• What is the part number for the Tektall carburetor for Yamaha Moto-4 225 YFM225 ATV 1986-1988 Breeze 125 YFA1 YFA125 1989-2004?
The part number is 5VJ-14101-00-00 59V-14101-00-00
Why We Like This
• Top premium quality, ethanol resistant• Made of Alloy• Well CNC Machined• Accurate• Good finishing• Great throttle Valve• Float• Standard Jets Kit installed• Each of them is fully tested prior to shipment to ensure the Durability and the reliability
MOTOALL Carburetor for YAMAHA Moto 4 225 YFM225 YFM 225 ATV 1986-1988 With Mounting Gasket Fuel Filter OEM # 59V-14101-00-00
Looking for a replacement carburetor for your YAMAHA Moto 4 225 YFM225 ATV? Look no further than the MOTOALL Carburetor! This carburetor is a direct replacement for the OEM # 59V-14101-00-00 and will fit your ATV perfectly. It comes with a mounting gasket and fuel filter, so you can install it right away. And because it’s made by MOTOALL, you know it’s a high-quality product that will last. So don’t wait any longer, get your MOTOALL Carburetor today!
Common Questions on MOTOALL Carburetor for YAMAHA Moto 4 225 YFM225 YFM 225 ATV 1986-1988 With Mounting Gasket Fuel Filter OEM # 59V-14101-00-00• What is the OEM # for the carburetor?
The OEM # is 59V-14101-00-00
• What is the mount gasketFuel filter size?
The mount gasketFuel filter size is #10
• What is the part number for the fuel filter?
The part number for the fuel filter is 3H0-03-149
• Does this carburetor come with a mounting gasket?
Yes, the carburetor comes with a mounting gasket.
Why We Like This
• 1. OEM quality carburetor replacement• 2. Direct fit, easy installation• 3. Comes with fuel filter and mounting gasket• 4. Fits Yamaha Moto 4 ATV models from 1986 1988• 5. Yamaha OEM part number: 59V 14101 00 00
KIPA Carburetor For YAMAHA Moto 4 225 YFM225 YFM 225 ATV 1986-1988 With Mounting Gasket Fuel Filter OEM # 59V-14101-00-00
KIPA Carburetor is an engine accessory made from sturdy prime Alloy materials.It can help to keep your ATV running at Fantastic performance and prolongs the engine’s life. This quality product is a direct replacement for the Yamaha Moto 4 225 YFM225 YFM 225 ATV 1986-1988. It comes with a new fuel filter, mount studs, and a mounting gasket.
Common Questions on KIPA Carburetor For YAMAHA Moto 4 225 YFM225 YFM 225 ATV 1986-1988 With Mounting Gasket Fuel Filter OEM # 59V-14101-00-00• What is the KIPA Carburetor For YAMAHA Moto 4 225 YFM225 YFM 225 ATV 1986-1988 With Mounting Gasket Fuel Filter OEM # 59V-14101-00-00?
The KIPA Carburetor For YAMAHA Moto 4 225 YFM225 YFM 225 ATV 1986-1988 With Mounting Gasket Fuel Filter OEM # 59V-14101-00-00 is an OEM replacement carburetor for Yamaha Moto 4 225 ATVs. This carburetor comes with a mounting gasket and fuel filter.
• Where can I purchase the KIPA Carburetor For YAMAHA Moto 4 225 YFM225 YFM 225 ATV 1986-1988 With Mounting Gasket Fuel Filter OEM # 59V-14101-00-00?
The KIPA Carburetor For YAMAHA Moto 4 225 YFM225 YFM 225 ATV 1986-1988 With Mounting Gasket Fuel Filter OEM # 59V-14101-00-00 can be purchased through many online retailers, as well as through Yamaha dealerships.
• How much does the KIPA Carburetor For YAMAHA Moto 4 225
Why We Like This
• 1. Sturdy construction from prime alloy materials for enhanced durability and superior reliability• 2. Improved throttle response for better engine performance• 3. Perfect idle and top accelerator status• 4. Direct replacement for Yamaha part number 59V 14101 00 00• 5. Comes with everything needed for installation, including fuel filter, mounting gasket, and main jet
MOTOKU Carburetor for Yamaha Breeze 125 1989-2004 Moto 4 225 1986-1988 Timberwolf 250 1992-2000 Grizzly 125 2004-2013
When it comes to your Yamaha Breeze 125 1989-2004 or Moto 4 225 1986-1988, choosing the right carburetor is important to keep things running smoothly. The MOTOKU Carburetor for Yamaha Breeze 125 1989-2004 Moto 4 225 1986-1988 Timberwolf 250 1992-2000 Grizzly 125 2004-2013 is a great option to consider. This carburetor fits Yamaha Breeze 125 1989-2004, Moto 4 225 1986-1988, and Timberwolf 250 1992-2000 models perfectly.
What makes the MOTOKU carburetor so great is its ability to deliver a high level of performance. This is thanks to its precision manufacturing which results in a more consistent mixture of fuel and air. This in turn leads to a more efficient combustion process and more power for your engine.
In addition, the MOTOKU carburetor is easy to install and comes with all the necessary hardware for a quick and easy installation. Plus, its high-quality construction means that it will withstand the elements and last for many years to come.
So if you’re looking for a top-performing carburetor for your Yamaha Breeze 125 1989-2004 or Moto 4 225 1986-1988, the MOTOKU
Common Questions on MOTOKU Carburetor for Yamaha Breeze 125 1989-2004 Moto 4 225 1986-1988 Timberwolf 250 1992-2000 Grizzly 125 2004-2013• How many carburetors does the Yamaha Breeze 125 have?
The Yamaha Breeze 125 has one carburetor.
• Where is the carburetor located on the Yamaha Breeze 125?
The carburetor is located on the back of the engine.
• What is the purpose of the carburetor?
The carburetor meters the air and fuel mixture to the engine.
• What are the symptoms of a bad carburetor?
Symptoms of a bad carburetor can include the engine running lean, the engine running rich, or the engine not starting.
Why We Like This
• 1. Fits Breeze 125 YFA1 1989 2004; Moto 4 YFM225 1986 1988; Timberwolf 250 1992 200.• 2. Made from high quality materials for durability.• 3. Easy installation.• 4. Improves engine performance.• 5. 1 year warranty.
Autoparts New Carburetor Carb Rebuild Kit Repair for Yamaha 1986-1989 Moto 4 YFM200 Carburetor
If you’re like most Yamaha Moto 4 YFM200 owners, you probably don’t give your carburetor much thought – until it starts giving you trouble. A Carburetor Overhaul Kit is a great way to freshen up your carburetor and make sure it’s running as efficiently as possible. This kit comes with all the necessary parts to rebuild your carburetor, including jet needles, main and slow jets, float chamber gaskets, and float valves. Crafted from top-quality materials, including pure brass jet needles and accurate-maching parts, this kit will help get your carburetor back to peak performance.
Common Questions on Autoparts New Carburetor Carb Rebuild Kit Repair for Yamaha 1986-1989 Moto 4 YFM200 Carburetor• What is in the Autoparts New Carburetor Carb Rebuild Kit Repair for Yamaha 1986-1989 Moto 4 YFM200 Carburetor?
This kit includes a new carburetor, o-rings, gaskets, and other necessary parts to rebuild your carburetor.
• Why would I need to rebuild my carburetor?
Over time, your carburetor can become clogged or damaged, affecting the performance of your engine. Rebuilding your carburetor can help restore peak performance.
• How often should I rebuild my carburetor?
Depending on how often you use your engine, you may need to rebuild your carburetor every few years.
• What are the symptoms of a damaged or clogged carburetor?
Engine performance may suffer, including decreased power, fuel economy, and starting difficulties.
Why We Like This
• 1. Carburetor carb rebuild kit repair fits for Yamaha Moto 4 YFM200 1986 1989• 2. Each kit contain all necessary parts, such as jet needles, main and slow jets, float chamber gaskets, and float valves• 3. Top quality material, pure brass jet needles, accurate maching, high quality rubber gasket• 4. Perfect carburetor rebuild repair kit tools to rebuild your carburetor to good performance• 5. Package included: as the picture show
Buying Guide for Carburetor For 1986 Yamaha Moto 4
A carburetor is a fuel-delivery device that meters and mixes the right amounts of fuel and air for an internal combustion engine. The carburetor on your 1986 Yamaha Moto 4 motorcycle is responsible for providing the engine with the proper amount of fuel/air mixture.
The main types of carburetors are float or diaphragm, side-draft, downdraft, and suction (or pressure)carburetors.
Your 1986 Yamaha Moto 4 has a float type carburetor. This means that there is a float in the tank that rises and falls with the level of fuel in the tank. As the float rises, it opens a valve which allowsfuel to enter the carburetor bowl. The rising fuel level in the bowl then activates a needle valvethat regulates how much fuel can enter the idle circuit andthe main metering jets. As you openthe throttle, more air flows into the engine which leans outthe mixture. The risingfloat also activates a second needle valve thatopens up additional circuits containing larger meteringjets to supply more fuel during acceleration.
THE BEST WAYS TO CLEAN A CARBURETOR ON A MOTORCYCLE OR ATV:
1) Use a cleaner designed specifically for cleaning carburetors such as Berryman B2800 Chemtool Carbatec Carb Cleaner, Sea Foam SF-16 Motor Treatment, or Wynn’s Long Life Fuel System Cleaner Part #oyle2337010221917OZ0396632E11CBDBAADFEAFEDECDDBA33ADFA7BA0EF6EA7BCBFED1FADDCD9724CFBB7638DF85AE2B4817AF30EB7AC8F22E73C3D3196CABC7980254309D886FC0CC41ADD9FB392CEFCBFE6BB5703DB9009EC42993C598747A63DEC84662CB98467DB031373CE83EEBBC71CB5227707005FD52EE2FE37035Report0=”). These products will quickly dissolve any gum or varnish build-up in your carb without harming any rubber o-rings or gaskets. Simply spray or pour into your carb throat while idling and run until product is gone (usually less than 15 minutes). Remove spark plug before using any cleaner in case it backfires through intake when starting up again.
2) Another way to clean your carbs if you don’t have any cleaner on hand is to remove them and soak them overnight in WD-40 penetrating oil which will also dissolve any gummed up buildup inside.
Frequently Asked Question
What are the main components of a carburetor and what do they do?
The main components of a carburetor are the fuel inlet, the throttle, the choke, the float chamber, and the main jet. The fuel inlet allows fuel to enter the carburetor. The throttle controls the amount of air that enters the engine. The choke restricts the air flow to the engine, making it run richer. The float chamber holds a small amount of fuel in reserve. The main jet controls the fuel/air mixture.
How does a carburetor work?
In a nutshell, a carburetor mixes air and fuel together in the right proportions and sends the mixture to the engine.
What are the main types of carburetors?
The main types of carburetors are float carburetors, disk carburetors, and jet carburetors.
What are the most common problems with carburetors?
The most common problems with carburetors are fuel starvation, fuel leaks, and carburetor icing. Fuel starvation can be caused by a variety of factors, including a dirty or clogged fuel filter, a faulty fuel pump, or a leaking fuel line. Fuel leaks can be caused by a faulty gasket or O-ring, a cracked carburetor body, or a loose fuel line. Carburetor icing can be caused by a variety of factors, including humidity, cold temperatures, or a dirty carburetor.
How can I troubleshoot and repair carburetor problems?
If you are having carburetor problems, the first thing you should do is clean the carburetor. If that does not fix the problem, you may need to adjust the carburetor or replace it.
Carburetor for 1986 yamaha moto 4
-Made in Japan
– went through 3 quality control inspections
– brand new, never used
– Will make your machine run like new again
Thank you for your time, I hope this was helpful in convincing you to buy our carburetor for your 1986 yamaha moto 4. Remember, this is a brand new product that has gone through three quality control inspections and it will make your machine run like new again.