Comparison Chart For 2003 Arctic Cat 300 Carburetor
2003 Arctic Cat 300 Carburetor Recommendations
0470-427 New Carburetor Carb Replacement for Arctic Cat 250 300 2×4 4×4 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 Red Green Assembly ATV 0470-448
When your carburetor needs replacing, don’t settle for a inferior knock-off. This genuine carburetor is an exact replacement for the original, and is built to the same specifications. It’s easy to install, and will keep your Arctic Cat running like new.
Common Questions on 0470-427 New Carburetor Carb Replacement for Arctic Cat 250 300 2×4 4×4 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 Red Green Assembly ATV 0470-448• What is the model number for the carburetor replacement for the Arctic Cat 250?
The model number is 0470-427.
• What year is this carburetor replacement for the Arctic Cat 250 assembly for?
This carburetor is for the years 2001-2005.
• Is this carburetor replacement for the Arctic Cat 250 only for 2×4 or 4×4 models?
This carburetor can be used for both the 2×4 and 4×4 models.
• What color is this carburetor replacement for the Arctic Cat 250?
This carburetor is available in red or green.
Why We Like This
• 1. OEM Equivalent Part Number: 0470 427 0470 448• 2. Fits for Arctic Cat 250 2×4 4×4 red green 2002 2005,Arctic Cat 300 2×4 red green 2001 2003, Arctic Cat 300 4×4 red green 2001 2005• 3. Inner Diameter (intake side): 138 inch/ Outer Diameter (intake side): 166 inch, Inner Diameter (air filter side): 205 inch/ Outer Diameter(air filter side): 217 inch• 4. Easy to use, direct replacement for a proper fit and easy installation• 5. Slother aim to providing you with better products and services
Additional Product Information
NICHE Carburetor Assembly For Arctic Cat 300 250 0470-448 0470-387 ATV
If you’re looking for a replacement carburetor for your Arctic Cat ATV, you’ll want to check out the NICHE Carburetor Assembly. This carburetor is a direct replacement for the OEM part number 0470-448 and is also compatible with the 0470-387. It’s made from aluminum and features a 38mm input port and a 50mm output port. The main jet is installed at #135 and there are spares included for #140, #142, #145, #148, and #160. The pilot jet is installed at #38 and there is a spare included for #45. The air jet is installed at #70. The choke is a pull wire type.
Common Questions on NICHE Carburetor Assembly For Arctic Cat 300 250 0470-448 0470-387 ATV• What is the NICHE Carburetor Assembly for Arctic Cat 300 250 0470-448 0470-387 ATV?
The NICHE Carburetor Assembly is a replacement carburetor for the Arctic Cat 300 250 0470-448 0470-387 ATV.
• How does the NICHE Carburetor Assembly work?
The assembly replaces the stock carburetor on the ATV and allows for more precise tuning andFuel efficiency.
• What are the benefits of the NICHE Carburetor Assembly?
More precise tuning, increased fuel efficiency, and potentially increased performance.
Why We Like This
• Compatible with a variety of Arctic Cat models from 2001 2005• Main jet installed with spares included• Pilot jet installed with spares included• Air jet installed• Made of aluminum for durability
Additional Product Information
0470-448 ATV Carburetor Carb Assembly Compatible with Arctic Cat 250 300 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 Replaces 0470-427
Are you having problems with your Arctic Cat ATV carburetor? If so, you’re in luck! We’ve got a great replacement carburetor that will fit 2001-2005 models. This carburetor is easy to install and comes with all the necessary hardware. It also comes with a fuel filter and a throttle base cover. So what are you waiting for? Get your carburetor today!
Common Questions on 0470-448 ATV Carburetor Carb Assembly Compatible with Arctic Cat 250 300 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 Replaces 0470-427• What is the carburetor assembly compatible with?
The carburetor assembly is compatible with the Arctic Cat 250 300 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005.
• How does this carburetor assembly compare to the OEM carburetor assembly?
This carburetor assembly is a direct replacement for the OEM carburetor assembly.
• What are the ingredients in this carburetor assembly?
The carburetor assembly contains a float bowl, main jet, idle jet, and float valve.
• What is the purpose of the carburetor assembly?
The carburetor assembly is responsible for mixing air and fuel in the appropriate ratio for the engine to run.
• How often should the carburetor assembly be replaced?
It is typically recommended to replace the carburetor assembly every few years or as needed.
Why We Like This
• Direct replacement for the stock carburetor on your ATV• Compatible with Arctic Cat 250 2×4 4×4 and 300 2×4 4×4 models from 2001 2005• Replaces OEM part # 0470 427• Comes with fuel filter, throttle base cover, and base cover screws• Backed by a six month warranty for your peace of mind
Carbman 0470-448 Carburetor Replacement for Arctic Cat 250 300 2×4 4×4 2001-2005 ATV Quad 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 carb
There’s nothing worse than your ATV quad behaving badly because of a faulty carburetor. If you’re 200 miles away from the nearest town, it can be a real pain to get it fixed. This is why we’ve created the Carbman 0470-448 Carburetor Replacement, which is specifically designed for the Arctic Cat 250 300 2×4 4×4 ATV quad. Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, this carburetor is easy to install and will have you back on the trail in no time. It’s a perfect replacement for the following models:
Arctic Cat 250 2×4 (2001-2005)
Arctic Cat 250 4×4 (2001-2005)
Arctic Cat 300 2×4 (2001-2003)
Arctic Cat 300 4×4 (2001-2005)
The Carbman 0470-448 Carburetor Replacement comes with a 35mm intake side and a 42mm air filter side. It also has an Inner Diameter of 52mm and an Outer Diameter of 55mm. So if you’re looking for a replacement carburetor that is specifically designed for your ATV quad, look no further than the Carbman 0470-448 Carburetor Replacement!
Common Questions on Carbman 0470-448 Carburetor Replacement for Arctic Cat 250 300 2×4 4×4 2001-2005 ATV Quad 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 carb• What is the carburetor replacement process for an Arctic Cat 250?
The carburetor replacement process for an Arctic Cat 250 is to remove the old carburetor and replace it with a new one.
• How often should the carburetor be replaced on an Arctic Cat 250?
The carburetor should be replaced every two years or as needed.
• What are the symptoms of a bad carburetor on an Arctic Cat 250?
Symptoms of a bad carburetor include poor engine performance, Engine “sputtering” or “stalling” and black smoke coming from the exhaust.
Why We Like This
• Replacement carburetor for Arctic Cat 250 300 2×4 4×4 ATV Quad Carb from 2001 2005• Replaces Part Number: 0470 427 0470 448• Inner Diameter (intake side): 35mm/ Outer Diameter (intake side): 42mm• Inner Diameter (air filter side): 52mm/ Outer Diameter(air filter side): 55mm• Easy to install
labwork Carburetor for Arctic Cat 250 300 Carb 2×4 4×4 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 Red Green
A carburetor is a device that helps mix fuel and air in the internal combustion engine of your Arctic Cat 250. The carburetor is responsible for supplying the engine with the right mixture of fuel and air, which is essential for proper engine operation.
The carburetor on your Arctic Cat 250 is a vital component and it is important to keep it in good working condition. If you notice any problems with your carburetor, it is important to have it repaired or replaced as soon as possible.
There are a few things that you can do to keep your carburetor in good working condition:
-Clean it regularly: dirt and debris can build up on the carburetor and cause problems. Use a carburetor cleaning kit to clean your carburetor at least once a year.
-Inspect it regularly: take a look at your carburetor occasionally to make sure that everything looks ok. If you notice any cracks, leaks, or other damage, it is important to have it repaired or replaced.
-Replace the air filter: over time, the air filter can get clogged with dirt and dust. This can restrict air flow to the carburetor and cause problems. It is a good
Common Questions on labwork Carburetor for Arctic Cat 250 300 Carb 2×4 4×4 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 Red Green• What is a carburetor?
A carburetor is a device that mixes air and fuel for an internal combustion engine.
• How does a carburetor work?
A carburetor works by mixing air and fuel in the proper ratio for the internal combustion engine. The mixture is then drawn into the engine where it is combusted.
• What is the purpose of a carburetor?
The purpose of a carburetor is to provide the proper mixture of air and fuel for the internal combustion engine.
• What are the benefits of a carburetor?
The benefits of a carburetor include increased fuel efficiency and power, as well as decreased emissions.
• Are there any disadvantages to using a carburetor?
Some disadvantages of using a carburetor include increased maintenance requirements and the potential for engine damage if the carburetor is not properly maintained.
Why We Like This
• High quality carburetor for Arctic Cat 250 300 Carb 2×4 4×4 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 Red Green• A perfect replacement for your old or damaged carburetor• Easy to install and operate• Durable and long lasting• Affordable
Buying Guide for 2003 Arctic Cat 300 Carburetor
When shopping for a 2003 arctic cat 300 carburetor, it is important to find one that is compatible with your vehicle. You will also want to consider the size of the carburetor, as well as the price. It is also important to make sure that the carburetor you choose is easy to install and use.
Frequently Asked Question
What is a carburetor and how does it work?
A carburetor is a device that mixes air and fuel together before sending it to the engine. It does this by using a Venturi: a narrow, constricted section of the carburetor that creates a low-pressure area. This low pressure pulls fuel from the carburetor’s float bowl and into the airstream passing through the Venturi. The fuel is then drawn up into the engine through the intake valves.
What are the parts of a carburetor and what do they do?
A carburetor is made up of several parts: the air filter, the throttle, the fuel supply, and the engine. The air filter cleans the air that enters the carburetor, the throttle regulates the amount of air that enters the carburetor, the fuel supply provides fuel to the carburetor, and the engine powers the carburetor.
How do you adjust a carburetor?
There are a few ways to adjust a carburetor, but the most common way is to use a screwdriver to turn the screws that are located around the outside of the carburetor. These screws control the amount of air and fuel that enters the carburetor, so turning them will adjust the mixture of air and fuel that the carburetor uses.
What can go wrong with a carburetor and how do you fix it?
If the carburetor is not working properly, it can cause the engine to run lean, resulting in poor fuel economy and engine performance. To fix this, you will need to adjust the carburetor.
What are some common problems with carburetors on 2003 arctic cat 300s?
2003 Arctic Cat 300s have a common problem with the carburetor. The carburetor can become clogged with dirt and debris, which can cause the engine to run poorly or not at all.
We know you’re anxious to get your hands on a new 2003 Arctic Cat 300 Carburetor, and we don’t blame you! With its cutting-edge design and powerful engine, this vehicle is sure to turn heads and take your driving experience to the next level. Trust us when we say that this car is definitely worth the investment.